Two months ago, watchcommunity initiated a fan project that was as striking as it was brilliant. They implored the fans of the show to come together and star in a montage of themselves telling the world why their show mattered.
We’re going to do the same thing. This cycle of episodes has come to a close, but that is no reason for us to go quietly. So.
We want you to star in a collective fan-showcase of reasons why YJ and GLTAS should be renewed. It’s simple.
- Record yourself saying, in six words or less OR in five seconds or less, why Cartoon Network should renew Young Justice and/or Green Lantern: The Animated Series. Any entrees exceeding this time or word limit will not be accepted.
- You do not necessarily have to speak the words; you can write them out or make signs or art!
- Those six words or less cannot contain profanity.
- Upload your video to mediafire or sendspace. E-mail the link to email@example.com
- AND ALSO, PLEASE, send the file in an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org WITH THAT LINK
- Keep it short, sweet, and concise. Don’t be afraid to be creative. Or emotional. But please refrain from having any extraneous sound in your video that may render your words inaudible.
- For ideas, take a look at watchcommunity’s video.
- If you have any questions, ask. Or browse questions that have already been answered.
We will need a minimum of 16 people to make this video a decent length, but I know you guys can do better than that. These shows have impacted your life as much as they have mine; I know they have. So let’s do this. When the video is completed, it will be uploaded to Youtube for you to share to your heart’s content – and your heart’s content had better be enormous; I am just saying.
The deadline to submit your contribution is April 6. The completed project will, as said, be uploaded to Youtube, and burned to a DVD that will be sent to CN’s headquarters, as well as, hopefully, WB’s and DC Comics’.
WE NEED YOU.
SPREAD THIS AROUND.
EDIT 3/19: You can watch a preview of the video here.