This episode because:
- intro to Zatanna
- outro of Red Inferno and Red Torpedo (which made me cry)
- Giovanni Zatara, who I love
- first signs of Chalant
- “That may have come off a little too Wally.”
- “I don’t mind.”
- Wally going all scientific about the different volcanic stages before “kissing the hemisphere goodbye.”
- SuperMartian scenes, just any of them.
- WALLY CLONES, courtesy of Zee.
And Inferno and Torpedo and Tornado are currently taking down their baby brother so I’m going to just — cry now.